Monday 10 July 2017

Last week in photos: July 3 - 9 2017 #dailyphoto #photography

Picture time!

Adventure time! (pun intended) 

Photo of the day: 3.7.2017 (day 184) 

Day 184: Monday, July 3 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Shinto isn't a morning lizard, which I feel is pretty clear from her "pose with paw in food bowl" stance. 

---- 

Vive les soldes! 

Day 185: Tuesday, July 4 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I profited of the French summer sales to place a big order on the French Sephora website. Which arrived, and pleases me muchly. 
If you want more info about what's in that box, click this link to find out! :) 

---- 

M.A.C - Tropic Cool 

Day 186: Wednesday, July 5 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I had already written a review of my M.A.C Semi-Sweet palette a while back, but now I finally got round to doing one about my Tropic Cool one, also. 
You can read it here

---- 

Photo of the day: 6.7.2017 (day 187) 

Day 187: Thursday, July 6 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
We have two kinds of butterfly bushes, this is the fuchia one, the other one is a royal purple. This isn't the prettiest of the two, but omg it smells AMAZING! So good! 

Outfit: 6.7.2017 

Outfit of the day 
Glasses: Theo 
Dress: H&M 
Jelly sandals Vivienne Westwood 

---- 

Photo of the day: 7.7.2017 (day 188) 

Day 188: Friday, July 7 
#igglesummer day 24: smores 
Camera: Canon PowerShot D20 
I wrote two blog posts today, one which is actually important and is about the safety, or better said lack thereof in cosmetics
The other is a fun one displaying a bunch of analog photos. 

---- 

The happy couple 

Day 189: Saturday, July 8 
Camera: Polaroid SNAP 
Bert and I went to our friends Tom and Lora's wedding party. We were told that we were invited because of us, not our cameras, so instead of taking the DSLR I took my old instax, the SNAP and an analog camera, because I still wanted to give them some fun photo souvenirs. SNAP doesn't frame right for the life of it, but it does print sticker photos, that's good for something right :) The rest of the photos of the wedding I have so far (the film hasn't even been developed yet) are here

Outfit: 8.7.2017 

Outfit of the day 
As you can no doubt guess from the photo I took of Tom and Lora, there was no dress code, but I still wanted to look at least slightly respectable :) 
Glasses: Theo 
Shirt: H&M 
Shorts: H&M 
Sandals: Vivienne Westwood 
Admittedly I changed my mind about footwear like 10 minutes before we had to leave and changed my jellies for comfy black socks, tea parties and black spats, 

---- 

Bert 

Day 190: Sunday, July 9 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bert and I went to Comic Con Gent and he spent 90% of the time searching for Adventure Time merch. In the end he found this cute Princess Bubblegum pillow at Jolien's booth, so he got that. 
I also got him an Adventure Time poster, so he did at least find some things he likes :). 

Outfit shots in this post by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website - old blog (it's to say, I double post, but my years and years of posting is on there as I've had it since 2003)

3 comments:

  1. I loved Shinto's portrait and the flowers the best but it's fun to see your life in a snapshot :) Haha I also enjoyed how all the way in Belgium they're selling giant marshmallows as "a true american tradition" :P yay #igglesummer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah they've been doing that for a few years. We have our own kind of marshmellows (spekjes) but they're not made for roasting like the US ones are. So I think they're just being honest about where they come from :).

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete