Sunday 12 November 2017

The week in photos: November 6 - 12 2017

blog header

Fun with the feline blogging assistant 
and other tales.
Photo of the day: 6.11.2017 (day 210) 

Day 310 : Monday, November 6 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat is representing most people's Monday morning feelings again. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 7.11.2017 (day 211) 

Day 311: Tuesday, November 7 2017 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
I'm sick in the sofa with this furball on my lap. 
Who is making irritated looks at the phone because posing like that amuses him. 
He wasn't actually annoyed, he just honestly enjoys making faces at the camera. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 8.11.2017 (day 212) 

Day 312: Wednesday, November 8 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My current box of Steamcream is totally adorable and cheerful. 
A big thank you to my friend Aurélie for bringing it back from Japan for me! (more Japanese Steamcream please!) 

---- 

Urban Decay - Vice special effects in Regulate 

Day 313: Thursday, November 9 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Got me some glitter topcoat for my lips. 
Click here for the first impressions. 

---- 

instant Pumpkin Spice latte! 

Day 314: Friday, November 10 2017 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 I got a package from my friends Dan & Jon, who were kind enough to pick up some stuff for me. 
As you can see from the photo, the prospect of instant pumpkin spice latte makes me very enthusiastic :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 11.11.2017 

Day 315: Saturday, November 11 2017 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Freight bike! 
I've got a freight bike! 
It's an electric freight bike, which makes it even better! 
Well, it arrived yesterday, but the weather was too dire to take a photo then :(. The weather was still pretty shit today, but I still took my bike out for a ride around town. 
I think a lot of other people on the road will HATE my guts, because this pretty much takes up the entire cycle path, and cars are stuck behind me in a lane where there is none. 
There was some pretty foul road rage from drivers today already, and this was a bank holiday. Which does mean less traffic, but it also seems to mean that the local rednecks decide to profit of the quieter streets to drive like utter maniacs XD. 
What I did notice is that my bike is not a hassle at all without the electric support! I kept hearing that it would be super hard to ride etc etc etc etc. But to be honest it's not harder than riding my normal bike. 
I think that I'll only use the electric support when I have to go uphill and against the wind, and just ride it without all the rest of the time. 
Well, as long as there's not a lot of stuff in the cargo box, because I can imagine that if that's full, the electric support will be an absolute blessing! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 12.11.2017 day 316) 

Day 316: Sunday, November 12 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat loves his rat toy, but he doesn't love to be disturbed by a camera for a close-up! 

---- 

All daily photos of 2017 are here. 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

No comments:

Post a Comment