Monday 9 April 2018

Last week in photos: April 2-8 2018

Blog header

It was a very fandom kind of week... but also a super fun week!
Star Wars Identities 

Monday, April 2 (day 92) 
Camera: instax square SQ10 
Bert and I went to the Star Wars Identities press day and it was tons of fun! :)

Outfit: 2.4.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
I had to get up way too early for my liking, so I grabbed my Millenium Falcon print dress and some other random things. Nothing matches but I'm ok with that. I got there fully dressed and that's what matters :). 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: H&M 
Cardigan: Primark 
Top: Monki 
Dress: handmade by me 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: Ophanim 
Boots: Palladium 
Bag: Bakker made with love 
Bag Charm: Disney Store Japan 

---- 

Favourites of the month: March 2018 

Tuesday, April 3 (day 93) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Time for my monthly faves :) The blogpost about them is here :) 

---- 

Star Wars Identities photobooth 

Wednesday, April 4 (day 94) 
Bert and I went to the Star Wars Identities VIP party, and had a ton of fun. And got to play around with the photobooth :D.

Outfit: 4.4.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Proof I can dress classy if I want to (or at least, for as long as I was wearing that coat because my cardigan was a shoddy one from H&M that didn't match _that_ well. I have a blouse that goes so well with this dress, now I just need a cardigan as well) 
Hat: Failsworth 
Glasses: Theo 
Coat: UNIQLO x Lemaire 
Cardigan: H&M 
Blouse: ASOS 
Dress: made it myself 
Petticoat: Der Celine 
Tights: Insua 
Star Wars sneakers: Primark 
Bag: Bakker made with love 
Bag Charm: Disney Store Japan 
Accessories: handmade, Han Cholo x Think Geek, Roxy, ASOS, Piesces 

---- 

April flashback faves 

Thursday, April 5 (day 95) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Flashback faves time! Looking back at my faves from a year ago in this blog post :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 6.4.2018 (day 96) 

Friday, April 6 (day 96) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat loves nothing more than stealing my water. In his defence, I have lovely bottled water and he has filtered tap, so I can't really blame him. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 7.4.2018 (day 97) 

Saturday, April 7 (day 97) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
I leave him alone for 5 minutes and he turned my t-shirt into a blanky. Typical, typical. I can't blame him though, the fabric of this t-shirt is so soft! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 8.4.2018 (day 98) 

Sunday, April 8 (day 98) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
All my Star Wars Indentities merch and instax photos. Minus my souvenir VIP badge, because I stupidly forgot to add that to the photo and I didn't feel like taking a new one because I had just cleaned everything up. 

---- 

I promise that this week will be less Star Wars themed (can't promise there will be less geekery though :P)! 
There WILL be more blog posts than usual though :)

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert  
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment